If your looking to buy a Florida home, There are programs available to those who qualify. Hud known as Housing & Urban Development is one of the most popular organization for helping people obtain homeownership. With interest rates at an all time low. More and more people are looking for that spacial home, they have always dreamed of.
Below you will find Florida Homeownership Assistance Programs In Florida. That are Statewide and Regional Programs:
- HUD-approved housing counseling agencies
- Florida Association for Community Action – local agencies provide low-income emergency home repair (LEHRP) and weatherization assistance (WAP). Select those programs under their Quick Directory Links for help.
- Florida Department of Community Affairs funding goes to local agencies to help homeowners and renters
- Florida Housing Finance Corporation – call (800) 814-HOME (4663) for info on first-time homebuyer programs, lower interest rate loans and purchase assistance
- Habitat for Humanity – home construction using sweat equity, assisted financing
- HUD’s Community Development Block Grants (CDBG) recipients may offer homebuyer assistance in your area
- HUD’s HOME Investment Partnership Program provides funding to local agencies to help you purchase or repair your home
- State Housing Initiatives Partnership (SHIP) Program
- USDA Rural Housing Service – direct loans and grants for building, purchasing or repairing