Hiring a Florida Real Estate Agent – Realtor (FL) You should think of a Florida Realtor® the moment you think of selling your home – even if you’renot 100% sure yet.
The real estate agent will fill you in with as much information as you want about the market condition, your home’s estimated value, staging ideas and the list goes on. You will not know every requirement for selling a home, most especially if this is your first time selling. You may, however, start listing some things that you may want to think about when choosing your Florida Realtor®.
Some of them are listed below:
- Is the Florida agent active in your area at this time and knowledgeable about the area?
- Have you checked your Florida agent’s references? Most agents will be happy to provide you with a list of satisfied customers you can contact.
Does Your Florida Realtor:
- Make you feel confident with there ability to preform?
- Listen when you talk and does not talk over you.
- Are they knowledgeable on current real estate trends in your area.
- List your home on the Multiple Listings Service (MLS)
- Do they promote your home on a personalized website with (SEO) Optimization?
- Create personal virtual tours to market your home over the internet.
- Following up with real estate agents and give you feed back from potential buyers.
Note: Please make sure that your Florida Agent/Realtor does not agree with everything you say. A goodagent will make suggestions or sometimes even disagree with you. Realtors® can back uptheir comments with facts, so ask away. Find Florida seller advice here.